- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Learn more about the Bo Phut condo market through trends and average prices.
Many popular tourist attractions on Koh Samui are located in Bo Phut Subdistrict. It is also equipped with shops, restaurants, travel agencies, accommodation, and various other entertainment venues. The following are some interesting landmarks in Bo Phut Subdistrict:
- Bophut Beach: It is a must-see destination because this beach is located in the northern part of Koh Samui and is home to Koh Samui's oldest fishing village. It has a long curved beach, white sand, with calm wind, ideal for water sports. In addition, this beach also has many seafood restaurants, and it is also the location of the pier that transports tourists to Ko Tao.
- Big Buddha: It is located on the northeast coast of Koh Samui at Bang Rak Beach. This temple houses the largest Buddha image in Southern Thailand in the subduing Mara posture, decorated with golden yellow tiles. It is worshiped by local people and tourists. In addition, tourists can also clearly see the scenery of Ko Pha-Ngan, including the beautiful view of Bang Rak Beach and Bophut Beach.
- Chaweng Beach: It is the most famous beach on the island, which is situated in the east. The beach has fine white sand and is lined with coconut trees. Tourists can enjoy various activities and a relaxing time here. Furthermore, Chaweng Beach is the best spot to enjoy stunning sunrise in the morning and is a perfect place for socializing and meeting at night, which is popular among locals and tourists.
- Chaweng Walking Street: It is a famous walking street market on Koh Samui. This market is popular with shoppers and is filled with many shops selling handcrafted souvenirs, clothing, handbags, etc. It also has a food court that serves Thai and international cuisine with a wide range of prices, ranging from affordable to high. Chaweng Walking Street opens every day except Friday from 6.00 p.m. - 11.00 p.m.
Bo Phut is a fertile subdistrict that is well-equipped with comprehensive facilities for both utilities and consumers. It is also close to various amenities for people to enjoy a comfortable way of life, such as government centers, department stores, restaurants, convenience stores, cafes, hotels, and many famous beautiful beaches. In addition, Samui International Airport is also located in Bo Phut Subdistrict. It is the main airport handling both domestic and international flights. As for the transportation in Bo Phut Subdistrict, it has Route 4171 as the main road, and other beach roads connect other subdistricts with a total distance of approximately 14 kilometers. Furthermore, the following public transportation options are available in the Bo Phut area:
- Bus: There are buses operating from Samui International Airport to Bo Phut, Maenam, Chaweng Beach, Lamai, Na Mueang, and Nathon Pier. It is an air-conditioned bus, restricted to 80 kilometers per hour with distance-dependent fares.
- Songthaew: There will be a red line, a yellow line, and a purple line (during the night) to transport passengers to various locations on Koh Samui. There is also a reasonable service fee.
- Taxi: The taxi fee is a flat rate which passengers should check with the drivers before using the service.