- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Grand Chanthaburi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Grand Chanthaburi is located 3.6 km away from 7-Eleven, Charoen Suk Market Branch and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Grand Chanthaburi, the 3 closest being:
- Khao Noi Road is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Distribution of agricultural and livestock products is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Oud Oui Na Plant is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Grand Chanthaburi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sopa Kitchen is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Affiliate Shop is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Jae Sao Curry is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Miss Chorlada Kaewthong is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Grand Chanthaburi are:
- Wat Yothanimit School is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Dharma Practice Center, Santikaruntham Foundation is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Thalibari is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Trat Airport is located 64.1 km from The Grand Chanthaburi and it takes about 1 hour 0 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.