- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Nongkla you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Nongkla is located 1.1 km away from 7-Eleven, Nong Khla Market Branch (Public Hall) (09249) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Nongkla, the 3 closest being:
- T.N. Frozen Foods is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Joy Karnchang Shop Selling pig equipment is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- BigJ Food Court is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Nongkla is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wonder Meat - One De Meat is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Pork Basil House is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Somtum Mong Si Saab restaurant is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Bangkok Pattaya Clinic Sa is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Nongkla are:
- Hathaichat School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Daycare at Padara Nursery is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nong Khla Mai Community Office is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Sunflower Group is located 40.8 km from Baan Suan Nongkla and it takes about 47 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.