- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Mu Baan Pruek Pirom you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mu Baan Pruek Pirom is located 1150 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mu Baan Pruek Pirom, the 3 closest being:
- Lotus Express is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-11 PTT Sam Yaek Kalasin Branch is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mu Baan Pruek Pirom is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Suwanna Career Center is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The kitchen, Talay Pao Buffet is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Talay Pao Talay Buffet Restaurant is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Public Health Service Center, Soi Nam Thip is the nearest health facility, which is 970 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mu Baan Pruek Pirom are:
- Kalasin Kariban School is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Office of Academic Promotion and Registration Kalasin University is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Kut Yang Samakkhi Child Development Center is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Airports around the city is located 50.7 km from Mu Baan Pruek Pirom and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.