- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry, which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points:
After you have found the right property at Akaraland Village you have to follow these steps:
Akaraland Village is located 2.7 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Akaraland Village, the 3 closest being:
- Samran auto parts shop, Huai Saphan is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Nong Rong Community Tourism is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Prasert Agriculture Shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Akaraland Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ko Mui Boat Noodle House is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Rom Mai Border Kitchen is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Jeta Restaurant is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Chao Khun Phaiboon Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Akaraland Village are:
- Wat Huai Saphan School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Kanchanaburi Sripaiboon Buddhist College is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Phanom Thuan High School office is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Photharam Airport is located 71.1 km from Akaraland Village and it takes about 1 hour 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.