- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pak Chong Country Land you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pak Chong Country Land is located 8440 from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 18 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pak Chong Country Land, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pak Chong Country Land is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lung Suk Restaurant is 3.0 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Wai Wien Buri Grilled Chicken Shop at Pak Chong is 1.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Earthen house is 1.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Oun Pak Chong Community Medicine Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pak Chong Country Land are:
- Ban Tha Manao School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Science Forum PC is 9.1 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
- Pak Chong Tree Tutorial School, Korat is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
H is located 12.5 km from Pak Chong Country Land and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.