- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Peace Grand Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Peace Grand Home is located 3.2 km away from 7-11 Nakhon Sawan Railway Station Branch and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Peace Grand Home, the 3 closest being:
- Pork Parts Store is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Honey Doll is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Fishing equipment - J. Panich Shop is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Peace Grand Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae Tok Restaurant is 780 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Saengchai Good Food (Moo Tha) is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Mr. Kitti-ulanthanaset Restaurant is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Narmon Karaket is the nearest health facility, which is 7.0 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Peace Grand Home are:
- Double A Shop is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Wat Nong Pling School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Saha Wittaya Suksa School is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Wing Division 4 Airport is located 71.5 km from Peace Grand Home and it takes about 1 hour 4 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.