- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kunalai Proud Baan Kluay-Sai Noi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kunalai Proud Baan Kluay-Sai Noi is conveniently located just 720 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kunalai Proud Baan Kluay-Sai Noi, the 3 closest being:
- Big C Bang Kruai Sai Noi is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Orange juice triple xxx is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Butwattana Company Limited is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kunalai Proud Baan Kluay-Sai Noi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nature Concept Food Co.,LTD. is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- cooked with love is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- fresh fruit shake is 780 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
flat is the nearest health facility, which is 3.7 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kunalai Proud Baan Kluay-Sai Noi are:
- Maktab Darul Munawrah is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Fasai Music School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Marie Wittaya NonthaburiMore is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Don Mueang International Airport is located 35.3 km from Kunalai Proud Baan Kluay-Sai Noi and it takes about 46 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.