- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mu Ban Lumphini Bang Bua Thong is located 2590 from 7-ELEVEN and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mu Ban Lumphini Bang Bua Thong, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Wimon Shop is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Mook Mini Mart LP is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mu Ban Lumphini Bang Bua Thong is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- POP Thai, northeastern Chinese restaurant is 760 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Pop Gourd Chicken Noodle is 760 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Cogu Ko Khun Bang Bua Thong is 760 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
basketball is the nearest health facility, which is 710 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mu Ban Lumphini Bang Bua Thong are:
- Pichada Kindergarten is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Bangbuathong School is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pramaesakolsongkroh School is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 60.1 km from Mu Ban Lumphini Bang Bua Thong and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.