- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chonlada Village is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chonlada Village, the 3 closest being:
- CP Freshmart, Chonlada University, See Mall is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express Pimolratch is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chonlada Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noodle with chicken, Nai Ngo is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pang Wei shop .. is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Be mind food&dessert is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Chollada Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 140 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chonlada Village are:
- Tutor Institute EDU is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Baan diligence school Chonlada Village Branch is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Future Language Center Company Limited is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 55.9 km from Chonlada Village and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.