- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Tara Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tara Ville is located 1.5 km away from Pongthongpanich and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tara Ville, the 3 closest being:
- Ban Khlong Ha Sufficiency Market is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Farm Fresh Company Limited (New Factory) is 8.8 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Six Alive is 6.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tara Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sri Lam Thap Company Limited is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aunt Lek's shop is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Delicious, forget to swallow is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Lam Sonthi Porn is the nearest health facility, which is 7.9 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tara Ville are:
- Tonkoon Technothani is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- school. is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Organic Saplings Club Learning Center in the footsteps of the Sufficiency Economy Philosophy is 8.4 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 47.4 km from Tara Ville and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.