- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Golden Town Phaholyothin-Lumlukka you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Golden Town Phaholyothin-Lumlukka is located 2.4 km away from 108 Shop and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golden Town Phaholyothin-Lumlukka, the 3 closest being:
- WS_LUMLOOKKA KLONG 2 is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- KNC Time is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The shop is happy to repair watches. is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Golden Town Phaholyothin-Lumlukka is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- HeavensDoor is 810 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Aim mee, spicy salad, stinging gum & fodd is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Basil at the end of Soi (kaprow soodsoi) is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Thammasat Medical Center Khu Khot is the nearest health facility, which is 960 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golden Town Phaholyothin-Lumlukka are:
- Muang Khu Khot Municipal Kindergarten School is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Pimborirak School (PHIM Medical Institute) is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 072 Dr. Miang mental math, Lam Luk Ka branch, new building, Tararin Village is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 43.4 km from Golden Town Phaholyothin-Lumlukka and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.