- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The company has emphasized on the importance of the customers constantly for more than 30 years from its beginning as a family business to become the listed real-estate development company worth over a billion Thai baht. Under the name SENA Development Public Company Limited, the owner still upholds the principle of the importance of the customer.
The commitment has shown in its vision, mission and business model. We are proud to be the quality real estate company as well as to make all customers be able to own their residences at price that's worth paying for. Moreover, during the terrible flood crisis, our company provides aid from SENA Volunteer Center that helps to take care of customers in various projects because we see all of our customers as a part of our family.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Kith Plus Phahonyothin - Khukot Phase 2 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Kith Plus Phahonyothin - Khukot Phase 2 is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Kith Plus Phahonyothin - Khukot Phase 2, the 3 closest being:
- Nut Carbon is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- entrance-exit lotus Lam Luk Ka - Khlong 2 is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- KNC Time is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Kith Plus Phahonyothin - Khukot Phase 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lekki, Spicy Spicy, Rong Seed is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Aroyja restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Crispy Pork Noodles in Clear Soup is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
J Clinic Lamlukka-Botox Filler Thread Lift is the nearest health facility, which is 140 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Kith Plus Phahonyothin - Khukot Phase 2 are:
- Little angels nursery is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Bright Up Kids, Khlong 2 branch, Lam Luk Ka, Pathum Thani province is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Teaching music, learning music, music practice room by The Tempo music is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 44.6 km from The Kith Plus Phahonyothin - Khukot Phase 2 and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.