- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nuntana Garden Rangsit you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nuntana Garden Rangsit is conveniently located just 20 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nuntana Garden Rangsit, the 3 closest being:
- J Park is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Shoda, a good product from Japan. is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Techline, Poonsup 4 Branch is 0.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nuntana Garden Rangsit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Malato is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Spicy Sri Ubon Papaya Salad is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Yang Jaew (Mr. Yang Jaew/Mr.mooyangjaw) is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Vara Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 930 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nuntana Garden Rangsit are:
- Tinnachot Kindergarten is 0.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Rangsarit International School is 920 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Baan Maneerin Clinic is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 59.0 km from Nuntana Garden Rangsit and it takes about 50 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.