- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyapruek 1 Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaiyapruek 1 Village is located 1.7 km away from 7-eleven Plai Bua Phatthana Branch and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaiyapruek 1 Village, the 3 closest being:
- DODOW antique shop is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Seal shop pt. Bang Khu Wat Thanon 346 is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Chang Numchok Ltd., Part (Branch 1) is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chaiyapruek 1 Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Delicious crispy pork with big eyes is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Noodles 2 Beef Branch 2 #Modi Villa is 2.7 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Pa Ree Noodle Shop & Pa Ning Papaya Salad, Nanthana Soi 18 is 1.8 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Bang Dua 2 Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 7.2 km away (you can drive there in 14 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaiyapruek 1 Village are:
- Anne Cooking School is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Prep International School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- The largest Buddha image in Ratchaburi is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 59.2 km from Chaiyapruek 1 Village and it takes about 57 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.