- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Benjasub you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Benjasub is conveniently located just 140 m from PTT, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Benjasub, the 3 closest being:
- Gmp Tire is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- i-Stamp & i-Post (Post Shop Floor 1) is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- CRYSTAL 60 BIG C Khlong 6 is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Benjasub is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Squid Restaurant Thanyaburi is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Southern Curry Pinto is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fresh and Tasty Company Limited is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thanyamit Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 180 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Benjasub are:
- idol tutorial is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Romeo Art is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Thanyasitthisin School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 48.2 km from Baan Benjasub and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.