- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Thanyapirom Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Thanyapirom Village is conveniently located just 320 m from 108 Shop, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Thanyapirom Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Phong Thongphanich is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7 Eleven M. Praemaporn is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Thanyapirom Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Oh steak is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chow Ping Fried Rice with Chicken is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Kochai Landing Boat Noodles is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Thumaburi Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 7.9 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Thanyapirom Village are:
- Kids sanctuary is 10.7 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- Wat Moonjindaram School is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Rattanachok 12 is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 45.6 km from Thanyapirom Village and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.