- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyapruk Srinakarin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaiyapruk Srinakarin is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaiyapruk Srinakarin, the 3 closest being:
- EMS Drop Off Point @ Tesco Lotus is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Ttcarcare is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Vanittha Restaurant is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chaiyapruk Srinakarin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- It's good. Chicken rice. is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Hia Nuad, crispy pork, jar baked chicken, jar baked ribs is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Basil restaurant, pork legs as per order is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Public Health Center Commemoration of the 60th Anniversary Nawamin Queen is the nearest health facility, which is 5.4 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaiyapruk Srinakarin are:
- Matt Nanersing Home Partnership is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Benjarak Ruamchai School of Health Vocational is 9.5 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Smartenglish house is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.6 km from Chaiyapruk Srinakarin and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.