- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry, which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points:
After you have found the right property at Pavilla Home you have to follow these steps:
Pavilla Home is located 2640 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pavilla Home , the 3 closest being:
- Khun Daeng Garden is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Best Racing store, motorcycle accessories is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mori Artificial Grass Hat Yai By Wanawat is 9.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pavilla Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Amide restaurant, à la carte food is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Bindine Shop is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Braised Beef Noodle is 1.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Sub-Subdistrict Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pavilla Home are:
- Ratsami School is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Hana Shabu, Skewer is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Songkhla Pattana Panya School is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Hat Yai International Airport is located 37.6 km from Pavilla Home and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.