- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Ruayying you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Ruayying is conveniently located just 600 m from 7-Eleven Star Residence Branch (06382), which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Ruayying, the 3 closest being:
- Suphan Buri Folding Tent is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- facial massage shop by apple is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Wat Pa Lelai Temple Fish Market is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Ruayying is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khru Phen's kitchen, cooked to order is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Made to order is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Laab 11 is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Somdet Phra Sangkarat Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Ruayying are:
- Bunharn-Jamsai Polytechnic College is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Suphanburi Primary Educational Service Area Office, Region 1 is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Suphan Buri Provincial Education Office is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suphan Buri Helicopter Airport is located 10.4 km from Baan Ruayying and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.