- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sittarom Udonthani you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sittarom Udonthani is conveniently located just 110 m from 7-Eleven Bypass Udon Thani Branch, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sittarom Udonthani, the 3 closest being:
- Mplus Udon Thani M Plus Outlet Udon Thani Branch is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- SP20 Udon Thani is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Udon Thani Municipality is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sittarom Udonthani is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- A la carte restaurant Nong Tang Tang is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Khun Ning Kitchen restaurant is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Fish Dip Shop, Kluay Mai Muang is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Pracha Raksa Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sittarom Udonthani are:
- Ratchathani School of Technology is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Phantha Kit Witthaya School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 88 Tones Piano UD is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Udon Thani International Airport is located 13.2 km from Sittarom Udonthani and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.