Bay View Resort, a condominium mixed-use project, is located next to the beach. Allowing residents to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the sea. Along with a touch of privacy and tranquility. Focus on de...
Beach 1 km
Year Built 1990
Sea ViewUnblocked Open ViewOcean AccessPool AccessTerrace
4 Bedroom House for rent at Sea Breeze Villa Pattaya
Sea Breeze Villa Pattaya, the best of perfection and the ultimate in living functions. In vacation home style which is located next to the sea. The concept of Modern Tropical home design focusing on e...
Beach 4.93 km
Year Built 2016
Pool ViewPrivate PoolCovered ParkingMaids Quarters
We offer the best prices and price match on all properties for rent in Bang Lamung
Only showing 5 of 10 property projects in Bang Lamung.The project rating data is based on reviews from verified residents and visitors of those projects.
Get to know about Bang Lamung
Bang Lamung Subdistrict is a small township situated not far from Pattaya city, where it plays many differing, whether facilities, shopping malls, and real estate markets. Bang Lamung has a tropical landscape, which is raining in August and October every year, and the atmosphere is warm all year round. The reason tourists have continuously visited Bang Lamung is because they love to commune with fresh air and non-crowded. Besides, they mostly have a greater love for Eco-tourism than urban tourism in pubs, bars, and general entertainment venues.
Moreover, there are alternative lifestyles for the Bang Lamung locals, but most of their living focuses on simplicity. Getting around is also convenient because the transportation is prosperous and connects to many routes. However, Bang Na-Trat Road, the main route, is used for getting around in Bang Lamung. Therefore, Bang Lamung is one of the destinations for tourists who love to experience a simple lifestyle, friendly people, and living around nature.
Bang Lamung Rental Market Prices
Find the latest rental rates on the Bang Lamung property market
How affordable is it to live in Bang Lamung?
The median monthly rent for rental homes in Bang Lamung is ฿65,000 The median monthly rent per square meter in Bang Lamung is ฿740 At the moment there are 4 properties available for rent in Bang Lamung
Overview of property for rent in Bang Lamung
Generally, the locals in Bang Lamung Subdistrict build houses for the residence, indicating that houses for rent market or property for rent are not very popular among farmers, gardens, and fishermen. Nevertheless, some youths work far from in factories, companies, and shopping malls, looking for affordable houses for rent to temporarily stay. Houses are scattered in the area of factories, companies, and close to various amenities, whether near to restaurants, fresh markets, convenience stores, etc. Besides, it is easy and convenient to access everywhere. However, condos for rent are not very popular because the locals here spend their simple lives and are non-crowded as in the city. Therefore, houses for rent meets young working-aged needs perfectly.
The most popular tourist attractions in Bang Lamung
The main reason tourists visit Bang Lamung is because they love the beautiful nature, which can be experienced along the way. Some tourists love to sense the way of life and learn the lifestyles of fishermen because there will be villagers who always give insightful knowledge. This knowledgeable attraction is known as "Local Fishing Traditional Tourism."
- Local Fishing Traditional Tourism There are many interesting activities offered to the tourists, including going fishing and squid fishing, finding shellfish in the mangrove forest, and learning about the way of villagers' self-sufficient lives.
- Wat Prachum Khongkha (Rong Poh) It is a beautiful sculpture temple. This temple is considered an important tourist destination and very popular among Thai tourists, where it gives the importance of Buddhism. In addition, it is famous for its beautiful construction architecture and is ideal for tourists who love ancient and antiques.
What are the average rental rates, by Property size in Bang Lamung?
Bang Lamung Subdistrict is a small town near Pattaya and Bangkok, which is a comfortable and convenient journey. Also, there are complete amenities in the neighborhood as the following;
- Public Health Bang Lamung is located close to the Takhian Tia Health Promoting Hospital and Hospital Clinic with inexpensive service rates.
Shops and Restaurants Many shops and restaurants are surrounded in the neighborhood. You can easily and comfortably go shopping with a home delivery service. Besides, there is a convenience store like 7-Eleven, which is open for 24 hours.
- Educational Institutions There are many levels of famous and popular educational institutions, from kindergarten to high schools, including Child Development Center Banglamung Subdistrict Municipality, Srisuvit School, Banglamung Inter-Tech College, and Interior College.
Transportation in Bang Lamung
Currently, access everywhere is easy and convenient because many routes are connected. There are also many transportations to choose from according to your lifestyles. As for traveling to Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri Province is also comfortable and variety of vehicles to choose from as the following;
- Traveling by Private Car In the present, getting around by a private car is more important because it is such the main assistant to go everywhere quickly and easily. At the same time, there are many routes to get to the Bang Lamung District, but Bang Na-Trad Road (Route 3) is considered the main road used among tourists. However, Bangkok-Chon Buri-Pattaya Motorway is ideal for those who love it fast, and lots of people also use it.
- Traveling by Train is the most economical journey because tickets from Bangkok to Chon Buri is very cheap and it is suitable for people who are not in a rush. You can take it at Hua Lamphong Railway Station and get a taxi or a local minibus to go to the Bang Lamung Subdistrict.
- Traveling by Public Transport There are both vans and busses with air-condition and fan available. To get to Bang Lamung, you can take the bus at the Eastern Bus Terminal Bangkok Ekkamai. When arriving at Chon Buri Province, you can take a taxi or a minibus to the Bang Lamung.