The pool villa is set on a 1 rai (+1600 sqm) land surrounded by trees. It is conveniently located near Mae Rumpeung Beach, Khao Leam Ya National Park, a fresh seafood market, BigC Extra, 7eleven, and...
Located a few steps from Laem Mae Pim Beach, Escape Condominiums Beachfront Suites - Mae Phim offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. T...
Year Built 2018
Min. Rental Duration: 3 to 6 months
Property for Rent with the Most Popular Features in Rayong
Rayong is a small province in eastern Thailand. The main economic base of the province is agriculture, tourism and industry. In the past, Rayong was known as a hub of fresh seafood and tropical fruits such as mangosteen, durian, rambutan, processed food, shrimp paste and fish sauce, etc., owing to the suitability of the weather conditions and the ideal terrain for cultivation. Since the discovery of natural gas in the Gulf of Thailand, the country's main industrial source, Rayong has changed into an industrial province resulting in more healthy economic growth and the highest per capita income in the country. Rayong also enjoys a high reputation among Thai and foreign tourists for its wonderful tourist attractions, including Ko Samet, Khao Laem Ya-Mu Ko Samet National Park, Sai Kaew Beach, Mae Ram Phueng Beach, Rayong Floating Market, 100 years old Phai Lom Market, etc.
Overview of Property for Rent in Rayong
Due to the influence caused by the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) development plan on the real estate industry, it is expected that business entrepreneurs, whether Thai or international companies, will expand their business into this region, which will result in the transformation of the real estate industry owing to the surge of population, including entrepreneurs, investors, retired people, latent population who migrated to the eastern region for employment in tourism, industry and other businesses. As a result, the property for rent in Rayong, such as housing estates and detached houses, has increased with a continued positive trend. Most properties for rent in Rayong are located in Mueang Rayong district, Pluak Daeng district, and Ban Chang district. Diverse styles of properties for rent are provided from 1 to 4 bedrooms at an average price of 24,000 baht per month which is considered a moderate price targeting customers with medium to high income.
The Most Distinctive Landmarks in Rayong
Rayong is a tourist city on the coast of the Gulf of Thailand, within a short range of commuting to Bangkok and is home to all types of tourist attractions, such as beaches, mountains, islands, orchards, and other interesting attractions as follows:
- Khao Laemya National Park is a coastal and marine national park located not far from Bangkok, where tourists will experience a relaxing natural atmosphere. The most popular spot for tourists to take pictures is the road that extends into the sea. At the end of the road, there is a small white pavilion, a landmark of Khao Laemya that should not be missed.
- Ko Samet is one of the heavenly islands in the Gulf of Thailand. Famous among Thai and foreign tourists, the island has a unique beauty and features complete facilities, including hotels, resorts, restaurants and shops and interesting attractions such as Sai Kaew Beach, Wong Duean Beach and Wat Koh Samet.
- Suan Lamai is a large orchard on an area of over 500 rai. There is a tram service for tourists to explore the orchard and enjoy mixed seasonal fruit in a buffet, such as a Monthong durian, rambutan, salak, watermelon, mango, etc. Admission tickets cost 650 baht.
Lifestyles in Rayong
Locals have always adhered to religion and culture. Most people are Buddhists, followed by Muslims and Christians. Rayong has been well developed in accordance with the rapid urban expansion. People in the area have occupations based on their place of living as follows:
1. The east and west sides are the areas for agriculture, with rubber plantation as the main economic crop, followed by cassava, pineapple and durian.
2. The southwest area is the main industrial center of the region and country, comprising crucial industries such as natural gas separation plants, petrochemical industries and chemical fertilizer industries.
3. The eastern seaboard from the Mae Ram Phueng Beach stretching to the east side is a tourist district. People living in this area are engaged in careers related to tourism and hospitality, such as shops, restaurants, hotels, resorts and travel agencies.
4. The east coast is a coastal fishery area. Fishing is the traditional occupation of people in Rayong, including industrial fishing, local fishing with small boats along the coast as well as freshwater and brackish water fisheries, etc.
Amenities and Transportation Modes in Rayong
Rayong is abundantly-served with a complete range of amenities. In terms of education, there are educational institutions ranging from basic education to higher education in the public and private sectors, such as St.Joseph Rayong School, Matthayomtaksin Rayong School, Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC), etc. For public health, the area has you covered with public and private hospitals and various specialized medical clinics, such as Ban Khai Hospital, Nikhom Phatthana Hospital, Mongkut Rayong Hospital, etc.
As for transportation in Rayong, all modes of transportation are provided, including land transport, water transport and air transport, as following detail:
Land transport: Land transportation is the most important transportation system in Rayong, especially in the industrial district, as it is a portal to maritime transport and rail transport. Many roads have been constructed to connect every area together, thus traffic and transportation is more convenient and quicker. There are several main roads, such as Highway 3 (Bang Na-Trat Road), Highway 36 (Bypass Road), Highway 344 (Ban Bueng-Klaeng Road), and Highway 7 (Motorway).
Water transport: The eastern seaboard of the province houses several important ports in operation for entrepreneurs in Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate and other industrial estates, including public ports, dedicated berths and IRPC port. For tourism, there are small piers for transporting tourists to various islands, etc.
Air transport: U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport provides domestic and international flights.