The Terrace Ladprao 71, a nice townhouse, perfectly meets the needs of living in Bangkok's new prosperous area. It is surrounded by many important city landmarks, including Chokchai 4 Food Market, The...
The ultimate luxury reflects yourself with the architecture that defines a home as beyond the residence at the Artale Kaset Nawamin. The project has been styled in a classic contemporary luxury house...
Year Built 2018
Property for Sale with the Most Popular Features in Lat Phrao
4th floor, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Private corner room - large size 56.30 sq m. Soi Ladprao 71 (At the entrance of Soi Nak Niwat 7), convenient transportation, near shopping malls, lots of food Build...
Be You Chokchai 4 Condo - Studio 1 Bathroom Size 28 sq.m. - Building B , First floor. Garden view - Price 1,150,000 Baht. Transfer fee split half/half between seller and buyer. Electronics. - air cond...
Totnes Kaset - NawaminTotnes Kaset - Nawamin is an elegant modern European style condominium project ideally nestled in the heart of Kaset - Nawamin neighborhood, which is considered as one of the mos...
Large and modern 3 bedrooms house for sale in Bangkok, locate Lad Phrao – Raminthra. Two-story house in a private residence nearby Central Festival East Ville, Crystal Park, Crystal Design Center, Tes...
Fulfill the perfection of living with Baan Mayfair Ladprao 71, a timeless luxury contemporary design twin house with an extra large usable area, a building width of 8 meters for 3-5 parking spaces and...
Year Built 2022
Why buy with FazWaz?
Find out how buying with FazWaz differs from buying with a traditional agent.
Modern townhome for sale in Bangkok, ladphrao area. 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 167sq.m of living area on a 28 sq.wah plot of land.
This townhome is conveniently located near French and Singaporean schoo...
JW Suites Meet a variety of urban lifestyles in the prime area of Bangkok, Chokchai 4, Expressway-Ramindra exclusively in J.W. Suite Condominium. It is located in residential areas, as it is near to w...
Lat Phrao was initially part of the Bang Kapi District, which was primarily residential and densely populated. It was later separated from Bang Kapi District after being turned into a new administrative area to support the city's growth. However, because of its comprehensive living amenities, Lat Phrao is now regarded as a future new business center and a center of diverse lifestyles. The nearby amenities include leading shopping centers, hospitals, educational institutions, public parks, and comprehensive modes of transportation. The previously mentioned amenities contributed to Lat Phrao becoming one of Bangkok's districts with a high density of living and an urban lifestyle.
Overview of Property for Sale in Lat Phrao
Lat Phrao District is considered a prosperous area with rapid growth due to the variety of amenities available as well as convenient modes of transportation connected via numerous routes. It is also regarded as a vibrant Bangkok district due to its commercial and residential area, which has attracted a large number of real estate investors in developing, particularly the Lat Phrao property for sale. However, the property for sale in Lat Phrao ranges from 6-7 million baht, considered mid-range to high-range prices. The main factor driving up properties for sale prices is its location in a business district, its comprehensive amenities, and convenient transportation modes. At the same time, the main target group for properties for sale is homebuyers with large families, businessmen, and those with high purchasing power to earn future profits. As a result, Lat Phrao is regarded as one of Bangkok's residential areas that many people are interested in and worth investing in.
The most popular tourist attractions in Lat Phrao
It is widely known that Lat Phrao is one of the prosperous and complete districts which is filled with a wide range of amenities. There are also various tourist attractions that cater to tourists' different lifestyles, allowing them to explore new experiences. However, Lat Phrao features numerous amenities as same as other Bangkok districts as the following details:
- Ratchada - Lat Phrao Market is similar to Khlong Thom Market in that it offers a wide range of products, including second-hand items, home decorations, and other items. To get to this market, visitors can take the MRT to Ratchadaphisek MRT station and exit 2 or take the MRT to Lat Phrao MRT station and exit 1. As a result, Ratchada - Lat Phrao Market caters to those who enjoy shopping for home decorations, antique collections, clothing, bags, shoes, car accessories, and vintage cars. It is regarded as the next level of shopping. Aside from the famous shopping complex, it also has beautiful and unique religious sites, which many tourists visit regularly. The mentioned religious site includes Wat Lat Phrao.
- Wat Lat Phrao is a famous temple in Lat Phrao District and is well-known throughout Bangkok. It is beautifully designed with a spacious and peaceful temple, attracting many Thai and foreign tourists who appreciate Thai tradition and culture.
Amenities in Lat Phrao
Lat Phrao District is notable for its lively and comfortable population lifestyles and an urban lifestyle with a full range of amenities. It is densely packed with shopping malls, educational institutions, medical care facilities, and lifestyle centers. However, the amenities elevated urban lifestyle include Chockchai Kindergarten Ladprao School, Satri Witthaya 2 School, Lat Pla Khao Pittayakhom School, SIBA College, CentralPlaza Lardprao, CentralFestival EastVille, Union Mall, Tesco Lotus Lat Phrao, Big C Extra Lat Phrao 2, Paolo Memorial Hospital Chokechai 4, Ladprao General Hospital, Miracle of Life Hospital, Sena Clinic, Public Health Center 66 Chockchai 4, and Golden Years Hospital. As a result, Lat Phrao District is ideal for living and perfectly meets a complete life's necessary needs.
Transportation Modes in Lat Phrao
Lat Phrao is easily accessible via many routes, including primary and secondary roads, making this area highly convenient in terms of transportation. Commuters in the Lat Phrao area, on the other hand, have a variety of transportation options, as follows:
- By Car: Lat Phrao Intersection is considered the district's center of connection point to various main roads, including Phahonyothin Road, Lat Phrao Road, and Vibhavadi Road. All of the major roads connect directly to all of the major business district centers. As a result, the main roads in the Lat Phrao District are well-maintained and improved to provide greater convenience and various options.
- Mass Transit: Previously, there were only two public transportation stations in Lat Phrao, including Mo Chit BTS and Phahon Yothin MRT, which were the closest stations in the city center. However, most people now use the more convenient extension BTS Green Line. It consists of the Mo Chit - Saphan Mai - Khu Khot and Ha Yaek Lat Phrao BTS lines, still being built from Mo Chit Station. It also serves as a link to the Phahon Yothin MRT Station.
- Expressway: The nearest expressway is the Don Muang Toll Way, which runs along Vibhavadi Rangsit Road. Commuters can use the service by beginning their journey at the Lat Phrao Intersection on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road. Then, continue heading towards Lat Yao Subdistrict, and you will find the entry point at the Rajavibha Junction.
- Public Bus: There are many bus stops available along the routes. The main bus lines are bus no. 8, 77, 96, 122, 502, 538, and 555.