Good location, project on the main road, 3 entrances connect to Pinklao-Nakhon Chaisri Road, Phutthamonthon Sai 2 and Phutthamonthon Sai 3. Corner house, quite and good vibe. Big house and a lot of sp...
Discover the perfect living experience at NC Royal Pinklao, a single-detached house project in elite society emphasizing privacy and peace, offers a privilege of only 60 units. Every unit has been met...
Thawi Watthana is one of Bangkok's fifty districts. Most of the area is agricultural areas with canals, where water can be nourished to grow fruit plants. However, those agricultural zones are gradually being replaced by housing estates that are lined along the area's main roads. Currently, there is a steady increase in population. As a result, Thawi Watthana District began to expand and develop the area, including developing various living facilities, such as educational institutions, healthcare facilities, markets, shops, restaurants, religious sites, and government centers. However, Thawi Watthana District is an alternative location for suburban living.
Overview of Property for Sale in Thawi Watthana
Thawi Watthana is a district located on the outskirts of Bangkok, but it is regarded as a rapidly growing district, apparently from the increasing number of facilities that are springing up in this area. It is also a bustling district that offers convenient transportation because Thawi Watthana is both a commercial and residential area. Therefore, Thawi Watthana is an attractive residential area for real estate investors and customers. There are many properties for sale available in the Thawi Watthana area, with an average selling price of around 22 million baht, which is considered a high price because this area is a new business district with surrounding amenities, including flexible transport options. Those factors cause this area to have a high land price. The main customer groups of Thawi Watthana property for sale are people who have a big family, businesspeople, or customers with high purchasing power. As a result, Thawi Watthana District is another residential area in Bangkok that should not be overlooked.
The Most Popular Tourist Attractions in Thawi Watthana
- Thawi Wanarom Park: It is a health park and public park for multipurpose use located on Thawi Watthana Road, Thawi Watthana District, near Thonburi Market or Sanam Luang 2, covering an area of 60 rai. The park is divided into many areas to support various activities, such as an outdoor multipurpose area, a playground, a fitness park, a basketball court, etc. In addition, there is a bridge that connects to the coconut plantation, which still has a shady atmosphere.
- House of Museums: This house collects antique items worth preserving under the concept "The items you collect today will be antique items tomorrow." The museum was originally known as the Kid museum as it is the place that collects kid toys and other childhood items. Later, the museum was officially established under the name "House of the Museum" by Khun Anek Nawikkamun and his friends in order to store their collectibles in the past 10 years to prevent the lost item only, but it was later renovated into a 3-story beautiful museum house and collected various antique items, including an ancient atmosphere since in the year 1957.
Amenities in Thawi Watthana
"Thawi Watthana District" is home to all necessary amenities in order to support the residents with comfortable and active lifestyles, such as shopping centers, educational institutions, hospitals, lifestyle centers, including Thonburi market, Khlong Tonsai School, Khlong Thawiwattana School, Dipangkorn Wittayapat (Taweewattana) School, Nawaminthrachinuthit Satriwitthaya Phutthamonthon School, Thongsook College, Pin Monthon Technology School, Institute Galya Rajanagarindra, Thonburi 2 Hospital, etc. Therefore, Thawi Watthana is a suitable district for living, with all amenities catering to all residents living in this area.
Transportation Modes in Thawi Watthana
There are several ways to travel in Thawi Watthana, including several main roads and secondary roads to help with traffic flow, making travel in this area relatively easy. Therefore, residents in Thawi Watthana can choose to travel by the following transportation modes:
Car: The following are the main roads in Thawi Watthana District: Kanchanaphisek Road, Borommaratchachonnani Road, a parallel Borommaratchachonnani Elevated Highway, Uthayan Road, Phutthamonthon Sai 2 Road, Phutthamonthon Sai 3 Road, Thawi Watthana Road, Thawiwatthana - Kanchanaphisek Road, and Phran Nok-Phutthamonthon Sai 4 Road. There are also secondary roads, such as Sala Thammasop Road and Suan Phak Road.
Bus: There are bus stops at regular intervals along every road in this area. The main bus lines are:
- Bus no. 124 (MBU Salaya - Sanam Luang)
- Bus no. 125 (Rattanakosin Somphot Bowonniwet Salaya School - Victory Monument)
- Bus no. 170 (ปอ.) (AC) (Om Yai - Mochit 2 Bus Depot)
- Bus no. 515 (ปอ.) (AC) (Central Salaya - Victory Monument)
- Bus no. 539 (ปอ.) (AC) (Om Noi - Victory Monument)
Train: This area is also accessible by train. Sala Thammasop Railway Station is located in the Thawi Watthana area.