- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Learn more about the Chiang Dao property market through trends and average prices.
Due to Chiang Dao District surrounded by high mountains and good weather, it is full of green nature, where many tourists are constantly visiting and increasing every year. As a result, this area is a popular destination for investors interested in developing the property for sale to meet the needs of consumers looking for property to live in or for a vacation home. From the fact that many different types of real estate developments have occurred, especially the property for sale is quite popular with many people because the prices are affordable and reasonable that is not too high. Moreover, there are also many types of properties to choose from, and many project developers will focus on the property for sale rather than the condo for sale.
Chiang Dao District is beautiful and full of abundant nature. Most tourist attractions are traveling on the mountain, on the forest, and on the higher hill, perfect for both Thai and foreign tourists who like to experience the cool atmosphere and pristine nature without focusing on modern amenities and technology. On the top of the mountain, you will experience the cool air and the beauty of the natural mist.
- Pong Ang Hot Spring is a natural hot spring from the basement. There are two wells with a hot temperature of about 58-64°C. It opens to tourists every day with an entrance fee for children 20 baht and 30 baht for adults. Additionally, you can pitch a tent and sleep overnight.
- Wat Tham Chiang Dao is a cave with the spectacular beauty of interest in Chiang Dao District located at the foothills of Doi Luang Chiang Dao. Inside the cave are filled with stalagmites and stalactites forming beautiful natural shapes. When by the light, it will sparkle. Moreover, inside the cave, a cold stream flows from inside the cave to the cave's front area without drying out all year round. It can attract a lot of tourists, both Thais and foreigners.
Getting to Chiang Dao District, the tourists can start from Mueang Chiang Mai with modes of transportation options according to the convenience and suitability of individuals, which will be as the following:
- Private Car: The visitors can start from Mueang Chiang Mai by taking route no. 107, which takes about 1 hour by following the signs to Mae Rim District or setting up the GPS navigation to increase comfort.
- Song Thaews: There are several Song Thaew local buses on Chiang Mai-Fang's Route. You can take the local orange bus, which will start from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. It starts from Mueang Chiang Mai and ends at Fang District. Moreover, it stops at the bus stops where there are passengers.
- Air-conditioned Minibus There are air-conditioned minibusses services on the Chiang Mai - Fang Route. This line will run through Mae Rim, Mae Taeng, Chiang Dao, and Fang, with 150 baht throughout the line. The minibus departs from 7.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bus is a regular bus service on Chiang Mai - Tha Ton ฑoute. It will run through Mae Rim, Mae Taeng, Chiang Dao, Fang, Chai Prakan, Mae Ai, and Tha Ton. Furthermore, the fare depends on the distance, starting at 40 baht, and the bus will stop at every bus stop with customers going up and down. The bus is available from 5.00 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.