- total living area 300 sqm set on a 1 Rai 1 Ngan 85 sqw plot.
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- living room
- Fully equipped European style kitchen with built-in appliances
- Fully fur...
High quality specialty coffee and tea plantation just outside of Chiang Mai - 250 Rai Once in a life time opportunity to own an amazing agricultural plot. Over 40,000 coffee trees (Arabica and Geisha)...
Chiang Mai is regarded as a popular province in northern Thailand that is very beautiful, attracting a large number of visitors every year. However, Chiang Mai has many districts, and "Mae On" is one of the more interesting districts in the city.
Mae On is generally regarded as a mountainous and plain agricultural area located on the outskirts of Chaing Mai. It is about 30 kilometers away from Meaung Chiang City. Mae On is a well-known destination for pottery production along the Mae On Stream, indicating the wisdom and advanced technology of making "San Kamphaeng Wares." b>Mae On, on the other hand, has recently been continuously developed with convenient roads. Moreover, it is abundant in beautiful nature along the roads, where you can commune with the serene scenery, bright sky, and lush green rice fields. Furthermore, tourists can visit Mae On all year to enjoy the cold weather and the beautiful mountain top. The number of tourists will remain high every year from October to January, which is regarded as the busiest season due to the pristine nature of the area.
Overview of property for sale in Mae On
Because Mae On is abundant in green nature and has a pleasant climate, it is ideal for developing property for sale, such as single-houses, condominiums, and townhouses, for catering to those who want to settle and rent it out as a holiday gateway. However, due to the high demand for purchasers, many investors are interested in developing property for sale rather than other properties. As a result, many real estate developers have accelerated construction and primarily focused on property for sale because some properties, such as houses, provide a private ambiance and are ideal for families, resulting in a diverse and varied selection of property for sale in Mae On to choose from, with affordable prices.
The most popular tourist attractions in Mae On
Mae On is a small natural abundant district that attracts Thai and foreign tourists visiting regularly, especially in the winter season where many tourist tourists are waiting to experience the most chill weather and commune with the natural beauty. In the meantime, there are several popular tourist attractions in Mae On where many visitors regularly visiting as the following:
- Tham Muang On is proximate to San Kamphaeng Hot Springs, a large cave that burrows beneath the limestone mountains. The cave interior is stunning, with naturally occurring stalagmite and stalactites as well as Phra That Nom Pha. It is considered a marvel and a beautiful relic.
- San Kamphaeng Hot Springs is a well-known hot spring in Mae On District that is regarded as a natural tourist attraction, with water gushing out of the basement at a temperature of more than 105 degrees and a height of 15 meters. In addition, visitors can leisurely soak their feet in the hot spring and boil eggs in the hot springs according to the allowed pipe tracks. The entrance fee is 40 baht, and it opens daily from 8.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m, available to visit all year round.
Lifestyles in Mae On
It is well known that Mae On has a mountainous and plain topography that is ideal for agricultural occupations such as gardening, farming, and pottering, which was the most popular occupation in the past, resulting in a constantly growing economy. Consequently, people used to live by the water, which is obviously different from today, when many houses are being built next to roads with a variety of occupations. Some people work in MueangChiang Mai because of their various occupations, such as government officers, company employees, and real estate agents. These various occupations provide a better and more fulfilling way of life, and the people of Mae On, more importantly, maintain their traditions perfectly by leading a simple way of life.
Transportation in Mae On
Mae On is the perfect destination for traveling all year round due to its natural abundance, surrounded by mountains. The weather in Mae On is cold all year round, resulting in the Mae On an important tourist attraction among tourists when visiting Chiang Mai. Aside from that, getting to Mae On is considered convenient and accessible because many roads connect to a variety of tourist destinations. It is recommended to begin in Bangkok and travel to Meaung Chiang Mai before continuing to Mae On via the mode of transportation of your choice. On the other hand, the following modes of transportation are available to get to Mae On:
- Private Car: There are two routes to get to Mae On District: Chaing Mai - Mae On - San Kamphaeng - On Luay Village - Hot Springs with many signs along the roads. Besides, another route is Chiang Mai - Mae On - San Kamphaeng - Chiang Mai Provincial Nursery seedlings Center - Hot Springs that will pass through Tham Muang On, with 4 kilometers close to San Kamphaeng and it takes about 45-60 minutes.
- Public Bus: The visitors can take a bus at the Chiang Mai Bus Terminal 1 to go onto Mae On and San Kamphaeng by starting from Muang Chiang Mai to go onto Chiang Mai - Mae On Sai Mai from the Don Jan Intersection. There are several Chaing Mai public buses available in the Ton Lamyai (Yellow Songthaew) that leave every 30 minutes from 6.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. The service fee is 50 baths per person, and it takes approximately 1 hour.