- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Learn more about the Khao Mai Kaeo property market through trends and average prices.
The tourist attractions in Khao Mai Kaeo are diverse and interesting, which are ideal for all family members and people of all ages. It includes cultural and eco-tourism attractions that await all visitors to experience its beauty, as detailed below:
- Wat Khao Mai Kaeo, one of the respectable temples in Bang Lamung District, is regarded as a place of worship for both locals and tourists. Inside the temple, visitors will find 5 outstanding Buddha images and other exquisite and significant Buddhist statues. This temple is a significant landmark in the Khao Mai Kaeo sub-district, attracting a large number of visitors regularly.
- Khao Mai Keao Reservation Park is located at Khao Mai Kaeo, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri. It is regarded as a reserved national forest of Bang Lamung Forest that aims to conserve and promote tourism and a natural learning center for those who are interested. However, this park maintains its abundance of forests, and it is also home to Huai Luek Reservoir, which is for residents in Khao Mai Kaeo. Moreover, it is also a place for enjoying numerous exercises, including football, basketballs, off-road activities, mountain biking, trekking, camping, and walk rally activities.
- Wisdom Valley is a place where youth who enjoy extreme sports can spend their time productively. There is also an international standard for a skating rink with distinct designs and player safety. In addition, there is a trail run and mountain bike track with lengths ranging from 5 kilometers to 21 kilometers, allowing people to participate and enjoy activities. Furthermore, Wisdom Valley is regarded as a community for meeting and sharing experiences and a pet-friendly community where all kinds of pets are allowed to run and play freely.
- Pattaya Country Club is a newly renovated 18-hole golf course spread across approximately 1,800 rai, allowing both professional and beginner golfers to enjoy their challenges in the lush green environment. Aside from that, golfers can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the lakes that surround them. This golf course also emphasizes convenience, with conference rooms and complete audiovisual equipment, a banquet room, a restaurant, and a golf shop available for you and your family to enjoy the activities. There are also other outdoor activities that you can do with your families, such as football, camping, mountain climbing, and a walk rally.
Even though Khao Mai Kaeo is a small sub-district with a dispersed population, it offers a wide range of utility services and amenities. Moreover, there are both electricity and water supply services that cover all five villages, as well as natural and reservoirs that are used in the villages. Aside from that, there are two Buddhist temples in Khao Mai Kaeo: Wat Khao Mai Kaeo and Wat Sai Sukon. Furthermore, there is the Khao Mai Kaeo Health Center, which provides expert doctor and nurse teams who always offer insightful advice on patients' preliminary treatment.
In terms of transportation modes in Khao Mai Kaeo, there are two main roads, Route 331 and 36, which are important main roads for commuting in Khao Mai Kaeo and surrounding areas. However, most people in Khao Mai Kaeo commute by private car or motorbike. Furthermore, public buses provide an alternative mode of transportation for people commuting in the area.