LAND IS LOCATED 7.5 KM NORTH OF PHU WIANG CITY AND IS AT THE FOOT OF THE EASTERLY CRATER RIM OF PHU WIANG NATIONAL PARK.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A RURAL SETTING HAVING A QUIET ENVIRONMENT YET CLOSE TO...
4 Bedroom House for sale in Nong Tum, Khon Kaen
Beautiful is large new house, professionally built, end of construction in 2019.
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 kitchen, a large balcony wi...
Park 12.14 km
Year Built 2019
Wonderful Villa, Pool, with 6400 m2 Land in Khon Kaen
Wonderful location near the city center, hospitals, shopping center.Something for nature lovers in a neat, quiet environment.High quality construction standard, many steel structures,Surveillance came...
( The price of each piece of land are different , up to the size each one) Area 2 Rai 37 Sq.Wah and 1 Rai 2 Ngan, Total 3.5 Rai. Can be sold separately. About 32 meters wide and 19meters(both pieces o...
Land with chanoot, surface 9 Rai 3 nGan 74.4 Tarang Wha Wooden house with sala balcony and annex concrete garden shelters Construction on stilts (24 pilars) made of valuable chick tree wood (Barringto...
Year Built 2018
Unblocked Open View
Newly Built House for Sale in the City of Khon Kaen
A beautiful corner house with surrounding gardens in the top residential area of Khon Kaen at Chonlada Land and House opposite Nong Kod Lake.
Just completed painting the whole house and renovating bat...
Khon Kaen is widely regarded as Thailand's sixth-largest province in the northeast or Isan region. It is also Thailand's most important economic province, and it is considered the economic center of Isan. Because it is located in Thailand's northeastern province, it is close to neighboring countries such as Laos. However, the main Kon Kaen economy is based on agriculture, such as rice, cassava, and sugar cane, as well as beef cattle, pigs, chickens, and milk cows, which are the main products that Thai people are interested in. Meanwhile, Khon Kaen University is one of the factors demonstrating Khon Kaen's rapid growth and prosperity. However, Khon Kaen University is not only a popular university for Isan residents, but it is also well-known among Lao students who come to study in Thailand.
Overview of Property for Sale in Khon Kaen
Khon Kaen is currently one of the prosperous provinces in Thailand with the growth of real estate markets, including condominiums and houses, to continually support the buyers' demands in the province. Furthermore, Khon Kaen will become a Smart City in the future, with a mass transit system passing through the city and surrounding areas, as well as a business center and international conference venue; all of these positive aspects contribute to the continuous growth of properties for sale in Khon Kaen.
On the other hand, property for sale is diverse, particularly houses for sale, which are founded on numerous projects spread out through outer ring areas because Khon Kaen has a large area to develop properties. It also provides easy access to the central city because it is close to the airport, the Bueng Kaen Nakhon location and bypasses areas that are relatively far from the city and connect many major routes. There are both single-story and 2-story houses for 1-4 bedrooms, with the average selling price starting from 1-7 million baht. The stated price meets the needs of buyers who want to live in Khon Kaen, entrepreneurs, and investors looking to sell speculatively.
Lifestyles in Khon Kaen
Khon Kaen has developed large shopping malls and lifestyle centers, which include Centralplaza Khon Kaen, Fairy Plaza Khon Kaen, Tesco Lotus Khon Kaen, and HomePro. There is also a public park and Kaen Nakhon Reservoir, the large lake located in Mueang Khon Kaen that is surrounded by a number of restaurants and exercise venues for health lovers as well as perfectly match the urban lifestyles. The lifestyles of Khon Kaen residents in the suburbs are engaged in farming, gardening, and fishing by the lakes, which are considered a very rare way of life in the urban community, living in a variety of house styles. However, lifestyles in the city are relatively different in that people live luxuriously and enjoy shopping for a wide variety of products, such as clothing, shoes, bags, and so on. They usually live in detached houses or condos in development with all-inclusive amenities.
Amenities and Transportation Modes in Khon Kaen
Khon Kaen is the largest province in the Isan region and has a dense population. Aside from being geographically located in the center of the northeastern region, it is also the region's economic, educational, and technological center. Furthermore, all-around amenities are complete, as evidenced by the following details:
- Educational Institutions: There are various famous educational institutions, including Khon Kaen University, Northeastern University, Khon Kaen Technical College, Khonkaen College of Agriculture and Technology, Kanlayanawat School, Demonstration School of Khon Kaen University (Mo Din Daeng), Nakorn Khon Kaen School, Mahatie Sirksa Muang Phon School, etc.
- Healthcare Facilities: Many popular hospitals are in Khon Kaen, including Khon Kaen Hospital, Khonkaenram Hospital, Srinagarind Hospital, Kranuan Crown Prince Hospital, Khao Suan Kwang Hospital, Sirindhorn Hospital, Chum Phae Hospital, Khokphochai Hospital, and Nonsila Hospital.
- Shopping Venues: Pratunam Wholesale Market Khon Kaen, Hugz Mall, Tukcom Khonkaen, Ton Tann Market, Central Khonkaen, Banglumpoo Market, Ban Samran Market, Khon Kaen Walking Street are among the shopping venues in Khon Kaen Province where are available among residents and visitors.
Aside from the extensive facilities, commuting within Khon Kaen is convenient and easy, similar to commuting within Bangkok's metropolis, as there are city buses as well as public buses. There are also motorcycles and cars available for rent. However, before commuting, you must gather information to ensure a comfortable and smooth journey. The following information is provided:
- Tuk-Tuk: The fare starts from 30 baht.
- Tricycle Bike: The fare starts from 20 baht, available only in Mueang Khon Kaen and Khon Kaen Municipality.
- Songthaew: The fee is only 9 baht, and the buses run through many lines, including in the suburban, Mueang Khon Kaen, university surrounding area, Khon Kaen University.
- The City Bus: The city bus is an air-conditioned bus with free Wi-Fi and CCTV installed in the bus, which is working through application. The cost for adults is 15 baht and only 10 baht for kids, which is available for 24 hours, from 06.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m. However, the bus will depart every 10 minutes and every 30 minutes from 08.00 p.m. to 06.00 a.m. Furthermore, three lines are visible in red, blue, and green and connect to the airport, amenities, and commercial areas.
- Motorbike for Rent: The costs will differ based on each shop, starting from 150, 250, and 300 baht.
- Car for Rent: Visitors can get a car for rent at the airport.