- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Maple Pattaya you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Maple Pattaya is located 2080 from 7-11 Huay Yai Municipality, Soi 17 and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Maple Pattaya, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Dara Eko shop is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Maple Pattaya is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Upstream Kitchen is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 22pizza is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Jae Lek Papaya Salad is 380 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Sawang Boriboon Rescue Ambassador point is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Maple Pattaya are:
- Ban Thung Kha School is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Thung Kha Temple is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Christianity, the River of Love is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 10.2 km from The Maple Pattaya and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.