- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Jomtien Beach South is the closest Beach from Eakmongkol Chaiyapruek 2 and it is 0.89 km away.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Eakmongkol Chaiyapruek 2 is conveniently located just 410 m from Meesab V Residence, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eakmongkol Chaiyapruek 2, the 3 closest being:
- TRC "Thai Village" is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Patex Rubber Company is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 50 baht tent is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eakmongkol Chaiyapruek 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shop Kuay Jub Yuan Pattaya by A-Thai is 730 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Restaurant My Dream Restaurant is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Pa Tuk Thale Phao Shop, Jomtien Branch is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Prosthodont Dental is the nearest health facility, which is 690 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eakmongkol Chaiyapruek 2 are:
- Patchy Guitar Studio Pattaya is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Real Divers Pattaya PADI 5 STAR IDC Center is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Spin piano is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 4.1 km from Eakmongkol Chaiyapruek 2 and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.