- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Located in a secure and quite village with easy access to Restaurants, bars, convenience stores. The village has a large communal swimming pool and 24 hours security.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pattaya Hill Village 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pattaya Hill Village 1 is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pattaya Hill Village 1, the 3 closest being:
- 7 ELEVEN is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Seven Eleven Bunsamphan Branch Village of Pruksa is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sell perfume lotion is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pattaya Hill Village 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried chicken, grilled chicken is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Upside-down shop is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ton Mahad, Jeesa restaurant, a la carte restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Nong Prue Municipality Health Service Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.5 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pattaya Hill Village 1 are:
- Suri Nail Academy Nail Art Academy is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Vienna Music Academy, Pattaya Branch is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- suri tattoo studio is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 7.3 km from Pattaya Hill Village 1 and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.