- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This grand development which is situated only 5 minutes from Central Pattaya comprises of 103 private villas of varying designs and layouts.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pattaya Lagoon Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pattaya Lagoon Village is conveniently located just 0 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pattaya Lagoon Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7eleven is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pattaya Lagoon Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Roadside porridge is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chepen Lap Udon is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jep Laplab Udon Shop is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Swing Clinic, South Pattaya is the nearest health facility, which is 940 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pattaya Lagoon Village are:
- Aksorn Pattaya School is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Aksorn Thepprasit School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Peak A Nursery Nursery, Pattaya Peekaboo Nursery is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 3.3 km from Pattaya Lagoon Village and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.