- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Yensabai Condotel is conveniently located just 350 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Yensabai Condotel, the 3 closest being:
- 7eleven is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart, Chai Mongkol Temple Branch is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Yensabai Condotel is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mr Pang Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Favorite restaurant and bar is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pattaya Nights Persian Restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Chumsai Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 530 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Yensabai Condotel are:
- A ONE PATTAYA LANGUAGE CENTER is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Elite language school is 420 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Mueang Pattaya 8 School is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 3.4 km from Yensabai Condotel and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.