- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 13% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Plantation Estate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Plantation Estate is conveniently located just 600 m from Mini Mart Pimonwan, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Plantation Estate, the 3 closest being:
- The Mall - Pong Pattaya is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Sweet Pork Ann is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Thanakorn Garden is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Plantation Estate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Saisamphan Kitchen is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yang Na Cafe 'Yang-Na Cafe' @ Pattaya is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Wild food, cooked to order is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Ban Nong Ta Oon Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Plantation Estate are:
- Wat Pong School is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Watpong School is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Ban Map Prachan School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 19.5 km from The Plantation Estate and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.