- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Homeland Phetchabun you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Homeland Phetchabun is located 2.6 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Homeland Phetchabun, the 3 closest being:
- Klong San Mill is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Perfect Solf is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Charan Adult Pork Chopping Board is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Homeland Phetchabun is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mr Pizza is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- I'm house / I'm juice is 5.3 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- The kitchen is cooked to order. is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Mor Kung Restaurant is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Homeland Phetchabun are:
- Computer technology is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Rong MA Nai School is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Na Ngua Subdistrict is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Petchabun Airport (PHY) is located 29.3 km from Homeland Phetchabun and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.