- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Tropical Garden Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tropical Garden Village is located 2680 from Lotus Express Huai Sai Tai and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tropical Garden Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Family Mart is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Family Mart Motor Villa, Cha-am is 4.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tropical Garden Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- T-Time Bistro is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- My Friend Restaurant is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Som Tum Tang Hom Shop is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Hua Hin Hospital Branch 2 is the nearest health facility, which is 8.6 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tropical Garden Village are:
- Cha-am Pro Massage School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Prime Nature Villa is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Huai Sai Tai Municipal 5 School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 7.6 km from Tropical Garden Village and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.