- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 15% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Kata Rocks you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kata Rocks is conveniently located just 260 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kata Rocks, the 3 closest being:
- 7-ELEVEN is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 650 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 650 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kata Rocks is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Katamamama Seafood is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Kata Rocks Clubhouse is 540 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Bella Vista Hotel is 100 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kata Rocks are:
- Phuket Server is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Phuketsurf.com is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- SSS Phuket Dive Freedive and Surf Center is 800 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 46.7 km from Kata Rocks and it takes about 1 hour 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.