- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kata Top View you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kata Top View is located 1060 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kata Top View, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7 ELEVEN is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kata Top View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Santosa Detox & Wellness Center & Vegan Restaurant is 630 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Kata Thai Cooking Class in Phuket by Sally & Jim is 560 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Tin Zeed Zad Seafood Restaurant is 570 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Phuket is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kata Top View are:
- Ban Kata School is 650 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Muaythai All Star Gym is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Absolut Diving Phuket Co. Ltd. is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 44.4 km from Kata Top View and it takes about 1 hour 1 min. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.