- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Top Land Ratsada Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Top Land Ratsada Village is located 4500 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Top Land Ratsada Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- FamilyMart is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Top Land Ratsada Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somtam Phra That Phanom is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- O-Cha Rod Restaurant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khun Maam topped with marinated pork is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
APEX Medical Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Top Land Ratsada Village are:
- Dino Daycare Center is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ban Thung Kha School is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Ongsa Dance Studio, Phuket Dance Institute is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 28.4 km from Top Land Ratsada Village and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.