- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Nai Harn Baan Bua is a villa development located in Nai Harn, Phuket, Thailand. It is 2.2km from the beach with 44 villa units completed in December of 2004. It is hotel-managed and features 24-hour security, CCTV.Our conceptual development is to build the dignified property of Home in Garden with full of tranquility and high standard quality of construction. We focus on 4 elements when creating any of our projects.
1. The property design focuses to take full advantage of the surrounding environment, ventilation of natural weather and maximizing space of comfortable residential living. Personalized features are also added to give uniqueness to each project.
2. The development offers all the convenience of modern living combining with position, size and space to be practical and support the individual lifestyle.
3. We have our own construction team which is experienced and highly skilled to support both construction and maintenance works.
4. Nearly half of the land development is the superb landscape for the real relaxation to all residents. Feeling of Home and tranquility could be grabbed on every corner of the development, which we consider as the great success of our commitment.
Nai Harn Baan-Bua is an innovative development which has been established since 1999 and has successfully developed the residential projects.
Our aim is to do long term business by providing the services of all facets in real estate business. With years of experience in creating our development, the business operation has been separated to support land development company, construction company, property sales & rental and property management company in order to have the complete and effective operation for our clients and the development.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Nai Harn Baan Bua you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Nai Harn Baan Bua is conveniently located just 970 m from 7-eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Nai Harn Baan Bua, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7 eleven is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Nai Harn Baan Bua is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aris Restaurant is 860 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Laemontra cafe is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Happy Jack Gastro Bar is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Saiyuan Lab is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Nai Harn Baan Bua are:
- Dive Adventures Asia is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Amazing Phuket Adventures is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- P.S. Thai Medical Massage and Teaching is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 47.2 km from Nai Harn Baan Bua and it takes about 1 hour 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.