- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
La Vallee Ville Huahin has been designed under the concept of The Vintage Sensation, which combines Western-style with modern architectural design. Moreover, the project still considers the maximum practical use of living space, and modern functionality, offering the ultimate convenient living.
There are complete facilities in the common area, including an extensive lush garden, large outdoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, and indoor playground. Moreover, to offer the residents peace of mind, the project comes with a reliable security system with CCTV.
Positioned in the potential location, La Vallee Ville Huahin provides flexible transportation, close to famous tourist attractions, such as Hua Hin Artists Village (Baan Sillapin), Hua Hin Beach, Market Market Village Huahin, and Bluport Shopping Mall, serving the flawless urban living you deserve.
La Vallee Ville Huahin is located on Route 3218, Hin Lek Fai, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan. It is a townhome project consisting of 200 residential units on a total area of 37-3-77.50 rai. The project was developed by L.H.M Property Group Co., Ltd and was completed in 2017.
Room Types and Details
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (100 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (180 sq.m)
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (150 sq.m)
- 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (450 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- Car Parking
- Communal Gym
- Indoor Kids Zone
- Communal Garden Area
- Key card access
- 24 hour security system
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by, you can start from Hutsadin Elephant Foundation with a total distance of about 2.9 kilometers, or it takes about 4 minutes to drive. Firstly, head southeast on Route 3218 for about 69 meters and then turn right on Route 3218. After that, keep going for about 2.3 kilometers. Then, make a U-turn and go straight for 550; you will find the project on the left-hand side.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at La Vallee Ville Huahin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
La Vallee Ville Huahin is located 1020 from Family Mart and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of La Vallee Ville Huahin, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Sericulture is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where La Vallee Ville Huahin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ying Lek Meatballs Shop Fermented Pork Ribs is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Korean Grilled Pork is 2.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Spark Cafe ' is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Yes, it is is the nearest health facility, which is 7.2 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of La Vallee Ville Huahin are:
- Ploenphat Nursery 290/29 Soi Sakonrat Village, Village No. 14 is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Hin Lek Fai Subdistrict Administration Officer is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 12.7 km from La Vallee Ville Huahin and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.