- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Plumeria Village Huahin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Plumeria Village Huahin is located 1.5 km away from 7-Eleven 11900 Bo Fai Branch and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Plumeria Village Huahin, the 3 closest being:
- PETMAK Pet Supply is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Mittraphap Rattan Furniture Hua Hin is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Punya Pharmacy, Branch 7 (Samloong) Punya Pharmacy7 is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Plumeria Village Huahin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Korean BBQ Pork Ratchapol Along the canal Bo Fai is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Farmhouse in the garden is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- GalaLagoon Restaurant HuaHin is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Naka Dream Nursing Care is the nearest health facility, which is 680 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Plumeria Village Huahin are:
- Ban Bo Fai Municipal School is 840 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- teflthailand-huahin.com (TEFL Course) is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hua Hin School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 3.4 km from Plumeria Village Huahin and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.