- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Tira Tiraa is Thai for
"The land which is close to the sea"
and was the first luxury boutique condominium in downtown Hua Hin
As of March 1 2015, a separate company called Tira Tiraa Holiday manages the rental program for our condo units.
Please submit any rental enquiries to
Since the co-owners of the building no longer manage the rental program, any rental requests submitted on this web site will be ignored.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Tira Tiraa Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tira Tiraa Condominium is conveniently located just 390 m from Family Mart Hua Hin 68/1, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tira Tiraa Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- Hua Hin Toys Shop sells toys is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Sustainable Shop is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Thai Sanguan Stationery Shop Piamsuk Holding Co., Ltd. is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Tira Tiraa Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ruumruai Chicken Noodle Hua Hin Branch is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Uncle Nim Restaurant is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yellow Bus HuaHin is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Huahin Heart Clinic Dr.Polpat is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tira Tiraa Condominium are:
- Driving School Hua Hin is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- National Skill Standards Testing Center is 600 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Yamsuda Company Limited is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Hua Hin Airport is located 6.4 km from Tira Tiraa Condominium and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.