- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Hua Hin Country Hill 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hua Hin Country Hill 1 is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven Community Soi 102 (10417), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hua Hin Country Hill 1, the 3 closest being:
- 102 Naphan is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Bluport is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- hundred shop is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Hua Hin Country Hill 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- T.Tiao huahin soi102 is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yum Bar is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tiao Prik Narok Subdistrict 102 is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bio-Resonance TCM Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 210 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hua Hin Country Hill 1 are:
- Lamai Peace Khun Tom is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- HUA HIN COOKING SCHOOL is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Thai language school is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 10.4 km from Hua Hin Country Hill 1 and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.