- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
About Aria Hua Hin
In the heart of Hua Hin, Aria Hua Hin has a dream villa awaiting you. Whether you are living in Thailand or offshore, Hua Hin is an affordable place to live in. Not only that, the area is covered with local markets, exquisite restaurants and large shopping malls.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Aria Hua Hin you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Aria Hua Hin is located 1.5 km away from 7-Eleven Branch 88 and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Aria Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- WIN WIN ENGINEERING SUPPLY Co Ltd is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- winwinpool hua hin is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hua Hin Concrete Shop is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Aria Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Eldest daughter's kitchen is 920 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- A la carte restaurant and fish papaya salad is 1.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Spicy Duck is 1.6 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.3 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Aria Hua Hin are:
- Online is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Nong Khon School is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Hua Hin Cooking Class is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.6 km from Aria Hua Hin and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.