- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Luxury 3 Bedroom Pool Villas
These luxury villas comprises of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with a beautiful pool and private gardens. It’s perfect for families who like spacious rooms that are designed with simplicity and elegance
Each villa also includes:
• A large swimming pool that’s big enough for the whole family. Beside the pool is a large, shaded patio area which you can use for brunches or breakfast. Sit by the pool side, have one of your favorite tropical juices.
• Aria Hua Hin luxury villas have private landscaped gardens.
• These villas are designed by award winning contractors sothere is no compromising on the quality.
Aria Hua Hin Luxury villas are designed to provide the perfect combination of quality and affordability. Don’t miss the chance, book one for your family today!
About Aria Hua Hin
In the heart of Hua Hin, Aria Hua Hin has a dream villa awaiting you. Whether you are living in Thailand or offshore, Hua Hin is an affordable place to live in. Not only that, the area is covered with local markets, exquisite restaurants and large shopping malls.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
A 30 year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Aria Hua Hin is located 2620 from 7-Eleven Sericulture and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Aria Hua Hin, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Family Mart is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Aria Hua Hin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sansabaai Food Park is 3.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Jimmys Iron Cook is 3.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Sunsabay food Market is 3.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Hua Hin Hospital 5 is the nearest health facility, which is 4.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Aria Hua Hin are:
- Ban Nong Khon School is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kindergarten Hua Hin Nong Khon is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Somtawin Witaedsuksa Huaymongkhon School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 13.6 km from Aria Hua Hin and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.