- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Baan Yu Yen Pool Villas Phase 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Baan Yu Yen Pool Villas Phase 2 is located 1990 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Yu Yen Pool Villas Phase 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Family Mart Convience Store is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven PTT, Wang Phong is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Yu Yen Pool Villas Phase 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Saeng Chan Restaurant is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Stire Company Limited is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Baan Rak Hua Hin Pranburi Soi 2 is 900 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Wang Phong Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Yu Yen Pool Villas Phase 2 are:
- Ban Nong Hoi School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chuangsak Sueksa School is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Hua guitar (HuaHinGuitar) is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 25.5 km from Baan Yu Yen Pool Villas Phase 2 and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.