Sign up or Log in
English - en
Lumpini Mega City Bangna is conveniently located just 470 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lumpini Mega City Bangna, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 LPN Mega Bangna 05028 is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-ELEVEN Santi Nakorn is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Lumpini Mega City Bangna is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ben Bangkok, Lumpini Mega City Bangna Branch is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Nisha restaurant, grilled fish, dip, dipping and northeastern food is 980 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Nisha Pla Plao is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Happy theme park is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lumpini Mega City Bangna are:
- Ban Non Lang is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Samutprakarn Chess Academy is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Nantawan International School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 22.5 km from Lumpini Mega City Bangna and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The common area maintenance fee is ฿35 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Mega Bangna is the closest Shopping Mall from Lumpini Mega City Bangna and it is 1.13 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.