- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sertsiri you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sertsiri is conveniently located just 330 m from 7-ELEVEN 14473 Seritsiri Branch, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sertsiri, the 3 closest being:
- JR Market is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- K & K Klong Wa Branch is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Chic kitchenware is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sertsiri is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kitchen is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ancient coffee is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Chicken Rice Shop Stur Hai La (Mae Tiew) is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
MmedClinc is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sertsiri are:
- Sertsiri Sport Club Sertsiri Sport Club is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- The gifted is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Sunflower Trilingual School is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 66.8 km from Sertsiri and it takes about 1 hour 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.