- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at BASE Horizon Villas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
BASE Horizon Villas is conveniently located just 680 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of BASE Horizon Villas, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 870 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7 eleven is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where BASE Horizon Villas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Samui Good Herb Thai cooking class is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mr. Eung Seafood Restaurant is 180 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Prick Thai Samui is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Samui International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 5.3 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of BASE Horizon Villas are:
- Samui TEFL is 310 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Thanyawarat Kindergarten is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- I Un-Nursery Company Limited is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 5.9 km from BASE Horizon Villas and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.